Search This Blog

Monday 2 March 2015

Pieminister at Stokes Croft

It's British Pie week. We all know that Pieminister is awesome. For me at least they have everything I could want from a pie, rich pastry and hearty fillings that are full of flavour, more than just your run of the mill pie. I have yet to try a Pieminister I don't like. So this isn't really a review of Pieminister as such because most people already know how good they are. More a photo blog of my first visit to the Stokes Croft restaurant which is rather lovely, and I have ashamedly only just checked out. I was lucky enough to be offered two free pie feast vouchers so as we were off to the cinema later on I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to visit. 
Pieminister Pie week

Pieminister Pie week
fungi chicken pie and mash

Pieminister Pie week
the mothership
Pieminister Pie week

Pieminister Pie week

If that doesn't make you want to eat a pie I don't know what will. Now go forth and eat pie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment