Search This Blog

Friday 10 February 2012

Dinner and the Morning After

So just a very quick post before the weekend consisting mostly of photos of my dinner last night, pizza puff tart and my breakfast this morning, a butterscotch and hazelnut Pippin doughnut.This weekend is going to be fairly sedate but I do plan on checking out the huge varieties of tea tomorrow at Lahloo Pantry in Clifton. They have a special Valentine's Day wild rose tea that am very curious about. Also it seems like the ideal venue for my birthday afternoon tea, their menu sounds divine so I am very excited about that.

Meanwhile here are some hunger inducing photos
Puttanesca style sauce with mozzarella a smattering of cheddar and mixed Italian meats

Jim from Pippin doughnuts told me this morning that he will now be selling his doughnuts at the Friday market at St Nicks instead of the Wednesday one. For me it makes the temptation even more great as he has moved up to the Wine Street bit which is 10 seconds from my office door. Damn those tasty beasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment